Haunted House


Haunted House


This house is in my old neighborhood. I've always liked how it looked. It used to be a dark brown, but when I was still living by it, they remodeled it and someone bought it. I used to think it was haunted. It had a rooster wind turner thingy on the highest par of the roof, and can still see the pole it sat on,  and it would always point at you if you were standing near the house. I'd pretend like that meant you were going to die. I just snapped a quick picture with the D7200, nothing special. I like how it turned out, but I defiantly could have been more interesting. I wish I'd taken pictures from all sides of the house, the front door, the back. This house has a beautiful red door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A White Christmas

Had for a While

Look at the Clouds