This was for a cooking assignment. My sister actually made the cake (I can't bake). I love cake though. I just needed to photograph someone cooking something, and I thought everyone else is probably gonna do a meal, so I did a cake.
Reaching Branch This tree is in the next door neighbor's yard of my old house. I've always liked how it looks, with the one branch grow out. It looks like it's trying to reach for something. I changed the depth of field, blurring out the left side part of the tree, and leaving the end of the reaching branch in focus. I do like how it came out, but I wish I had stepped back a little more and gotten part the other tree to the right, more in frame.
A White Christmas I took this on Christmas Eve. It was my first white Christmas, and it was in my new house, which made it that much more special. I like how it turned out, but I wish I could have gotten the falling snowflakes a little more clear, so they don't just look like a white blur. But it's not terrible. I didn't really do anything special, but I should have.
Had for a While This is a picture of part of one wall in my bedroom. I have pictures and little knick-knacks on them. I tried to focus this picture on the little stuffed lambs I have. I wanted to get a unique angle, and I think it worked out. I like that you can see my corkboard too. I'm very connected to those lambs. I've had the yellow one since I was 2, it was given to me by my great grandma, and I've had the white one since I was maybe 10, given to me by my grandma. I'm very happy with how the picture turned out. I think if I were to do anything different, I would have tried to get the stuffies into the frame more.
Comments
Post a Comment